Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Selective Call Acceptance
Decide which calls you'll take.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
You can program your phone to accept only those calls from a special list of people. When your service is "turned on," your phone will accept only calls from those in your Selective Call Acceptance list. All others will hear an announcement that you're not accepting calls at this time.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *62. (On a rotary phone, dial 1162.)
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if is currently on).
To add the last caller to your acceptance list:
1. Press #01#. (On a rotary phone, dial 1201.)
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press #. (On a rotary phone, dial 12.)
2. Follow the voice instructions you�ll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers on your list.
To remove a number from your list:
1. Press*. (On a rotary phone, dial 11.)
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.
To hear instructions again:
3. Dial 0.
+ You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
+ The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/ Call Waiting, Selective Call Forwarding, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.
Please click here to order Selective Call Acceptance - Be sure to include the words Selective Call Acceptance in your email.