Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Selective Call - Rejection
Don’t let unwanted calls disturb you.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
You can program your phone to reject calls from any number you place in the rejection list. When your service is turned “on,” any callers in this list will hear an announcement that you’re not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as usual.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *60. (On a rotary phone, dial 1160.)
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your rejection list:
1. Press #01#. (On a rotary phone, dial 1201.)
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press #. (On a rotary phone, dial 12.)
2. Follow the voice instructions you’ll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers in your rejection list.
To remove a number from your list:
1. Press *. (On a rotary phone, dial 11.)
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your rejection list.
To hear instructions again:
3. Dial 0.
Please click here to order Selective Call Rejection - Be sure to include the words Selective Call Rejection in your email.